“A solopreneur is a hardy warrior who runs a company of one.”
There are lots of advantages to becoming a solopreneur… typically, very little capital is required and you can create a sense of independence and have control of your financial future. Best of all, most solopreneurs have fun because they are doing something they love!
- Are thinking about turning a hobby into a business or
- Are ready to consider making some money on your own or
- Are ready to ratchet up your existing small business or
- Are making great home products (pies, jam, crafts) and want to sell some or
- Have a skill that you would like to offer as a service to others
you need simple, straight-forward information. You need to find out what it takes and see if you’ve got it—or where to find it! You don’t need what the “big boys” need—you need resources and information designed to get and keep you going.
I am partnering with Piscataquis Valley Adult Education Cooperative to develop and offer courses to meet your needs. We’re pretty sure we’re just scratching the surface and that you’ll want information on a wide variety of topics. To help us get started, choose one of more of our courses listed under personal growth courses or tell us what you think you need!
To check the dates, times, costs, and availability of these courses, visit the PVAEC Website. You can also sign up to receive email announcements from me or simply email your questions and suggestions!